Search This Blog

Friday, April 14, 2017

Ibrahimovic Is At The Top Form Of His Career – Antonio Conte

Antonio Conte is preparing to stop Zlatan Ibrahimovic when Chelsea face United at Old Trafford.The Chelsea manager believes the Swede striker is at the zenith of his career. United have not lost a league game since losing 4-0 to Chelsea.Conte has praised the development of Ibrahimovic into one of the most lethal strikers in the world.“Yes, I agree. I always said this. I think now, Zlatan is at the top of his form in his career,” he said.“I think he’s a great player now, a top player. Not only a finisher, but he plays for the team.“It’s good to have this type of player because it’s very good to play for the team. It’s great. For me, he’s one of the best players in the world, Zlatan.“We must have good defensive organisation, and we must pay attention because, when he attacks the box, he’s very dangerous.“Also when he receives the ball, he’s dangerous. He’s a dangerous player.“For this reason, I think my players must pay great attention and great concentration tomorrow to stop him, and not only one player, but the team.”

No comments:

Post a Comment