Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

#BBNaija: Debie-Rise Breaks Down In Tears As She Thanks Her Fans



Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Debie-Rise has said she’d rather chose the love her fans have for her than money.She shared of her shedding tears of Joy on Instagram and wrote: If I were to choose between money and your love for me, I will choose your love because your love is priceless. ❤️πŸ’‹❤️❤️ The love I feel is overwhelming and I can't help the emotions. We are the risers and nothing can stop us!πŸ‘ΈπŸ½ The energy I have as a result of your love is incredible and I can't wait to bless your beautiful hearts with my music and more entertainment. Honestly when I think of how you went all out for me, my heart melts. God bless you!πŸ™πŸ» God will expand you!πŸ™πŸ» God will establish you!πŸ™πŸ» You will experience "rising" like never before.πŸ™πŸ» I truly love you all..❤️ God bless all the citizens of the "Risers Nation". πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘ #risersnation #teamdebierise @longrinwetten @simtoriogbe @tee_rise @diamond_cyndy

No comments:

Post a Comment