Search This Blog

Monday, April 17, 2017

#BBNaija: If I Had Won The N25 Million, I Would Have Shared It With ThinTallTony – Bisola

First-runner-up in the 2017 edition of Big Brother Naija and ONE campaign ambassador, Abisola Aiyeola, has said that if she had won the N25 million, she would have shared it with ThinTallTony. The former housemate who recently granted The Sun an interview, said that she recalls saying the same thing to Big Brother in one of her diary sessions during the span of the reality show.She further explained that if she had won and found out that he was married outside of the show, she would specifically rule it out and let him know that the money is for herself and her family.Bisola expressed elation about being the chosen ONE ambassador, saying she would be attending a UN conference in September this year.Read some parts of the interview below:
What attracted you to Thin Tall Tony?
Tony was the oldest in the house, so I saw him as a mature person and very creative. I learnt a lot from him. At the same time like I said, I went to the House to have fun. My daughter, my mum, my sister and everyone close to me can tell how playful I am. I love to tickle and tease. I love to jump on people, bite and all that. Back in the House, it was only Tony that welcomed that because he is energetic. I didn’t know he was married. If I had known, ha! Somebody’s husband? I beg o, me I no dey do that kind of thing o. And there were times I asked him questions like ‘hope I am not getting on your nerves?’ and he would say ‘no, no’ and it was fine for me. We were living in a house where there was no television, no Internet, no social media and your family was not there. So, you have to make people around you your entertainment. Yeah, that was it with TTT.
Do you think he likes you romantically?No, I wouldn’t call it romantic, because I could remember he told me it was Tboss he was crushing on, and I was cool with that. But for me, I think if me and someone are friends and he told me that he likes someone else, that shouldn’t stop our friendship. You do your thing while I do mine; that shouldn’t hinder the friendship for anything. TTT is still my friend no matter what. 
Did you suspect at anytime that Tony might be married or in a relationship with kids?
Not at all! No! That’s why I said he is a good actor. He acted his script to the best of his ability, but I feel he should have told me because it is such a big deal. That was what I felt. I was misled.
If you were the one that won the money and you didn’t know he was married, would you have shared with him?
Definitely! I remember I had a diary session in the House, and Big Brother asked that if I won, which of the housemates would I love to share the money with? And I mentioned Tony. But if I had won and found out he was married, I would say ‘uncle, you never told me you were married o! This money is not for you, it is for my family.
How do you feel being an ambassador for One?
I feel good to be part of One campaign. I know what my mother went through to raise me up till secondary school level. This is a huge and great privilege, and I am looking forward to the meeting with the UN in New York by September. I am really grateful to God that they picked me.

No comments:

Post a Comment